Jump to navigation Jump to search
Build your own Lightning Node on a RaspberryPi with a nice Display.
The RaspiBlitz is a do-it-yourself Lightning Node based on LND running together with a Bitcoin-Fullnode on a RaspberryPi 3/4 - with an HDD/SSD and a nice display for easy setup & monitoring.
RaspiBlitz is mainly targeted for learning how to run your own node decentralized from home - because: Not your Node, Not your Rules. Discover & develop the growing ecosystem of the Lightning Network by becoming a full part of it. Build it as part of a workshop or as a weekend project yourself.
- Tor (Run as Hidden Service) details
- ElectRS (Electrum Server in Rust) details
- BTCPayServer (Cryptocurrency Payment Processor) details
- BTC-RPC-Explorer (Bitcoin Blockchain Explorer) details
- LNbits (Lightning wallet/accounts System) details
- SpecterDesktop (Multisig Trezor, Ledger, COLDCARDwallet & Specter-DIY) details
- LNDmanage (Advanced Channel Management CLI) details
- Loop (Submarine Swaps Service) details
- JoinMarket (CoinJoin Service) details
- ThunderHub (Lightning Node Manager WebUI) details
- Faraday (Channel Analysis & Recommendations CLI) details
- Balance Of Satoshis (Commands for working with LND balances) details
- Kindle Display (Bitcoin Status Display made with a jailbroken Kindle) details
- Stacking Sats Kraken (Auto-DCA script) details
You can connect the following Wallet-Apps to your RaspiBlitz: