Simple Sample rust-lightning-based Lightning Node
Uses Bitcoin Core's RPC interface for non-channel funds management as well as consensus data.
- Accepts commands on the command line to perform Lightning actions.
- panic!()s if you try to use this on Testnet as most data is not persisted to disk and error handling is generally a crapshoot.
- Assumes you have a local copy of rust-lightning and rust-lightning-invoice from the rust-bitcoin project in the same directory as this repo.
- Can connect to nodes/accept incoming connections.
- Can open outbound channels and receive inbound channels.
- Can send payments over multiple hops using in-built router and BOLT 11 parsing from rust-lightning-invoice (which is not yet complete, so you have to repeat the final node's node_id on the command line).
- Can receive payments but cannot yet generate BOLT 11 invoices.